Redemption Guild

MAYBE, XD - Application

Go down

MAYBE, XD - Application

Post by Oextar on Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:27 am

Full Real Name*:JosephHenryFay
In-Game Name(IGN)*:Oextar, Oexiss, Calibrius.
Age:13 3/4
Gender*:Male
Nationality:Australian, part american/newzealand.

Tell us about yourself, anything you want to say*: I'm usually quite active on games, however -
IF you notice i'm not on for a short period of times, its about 90% chance that I have stuff going on irl, I am quite busy here, and a 10% chance I just found some awesome mods for Counterstrike Source or whatso ever and im just testing them out =P.

Otherwise, if I have the time I can post my absence and a good estimate of time.

My school is from ( most likely ) your Sunday ~ Thursday (Assuming you're all in america, because in australia.) from 7 am ~ 3 30 pm ( 17 hours ahead of PST i believe, your computer calculater or just a handy one around will work it out fine. )

Know any members? If do, list*: Your leader over skype : x

Requirements:*
-Willing to commit to Redemption Guild and be part of Kryptnation
-Cooperative
-Anti-Drama
-Somewhat fun/good humor(:
-Have a blast and help grow Kryptnation

By agreeing to this, you have filled out this application with correct responces. [X]* ([X]=agree | [ ]=disagree)


Oextar
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MAYBE, XD - Application

Post by [KN]xVan on Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:37 am

OMG FINNALY SOMEONE NEW, YOU SOUND VERY INTERESTING, NICE TO MEET YOU

_________________________________
CLICK IT FOOL!
avatar
[KN]xVan
Moderator

Posts : 222
Experience : 6793
Join date : 2010-08-16
Age : 24
Location : ChinaTOWN

Back to top Go down

Re: MAYBE, XD - Application

Post by [KN]NoLimit on Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:42 am

Lmao xD Sorta new, i know him from mabi

_________________________________

avatar
[KN]NoLimit
Administrator

Posts : 113
Experience : 6758
Join date : 2010-08-06
Age : 24
Location : Elk Grove, California

http://redemption.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Re: MAYBE, XD - Application

Post by [KN]xVan on Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:42 am

IGN?

_________________________________
CLICK IT FOOL!
avatar
[KN]xVan
Moderator

Posts : 222
Experience : 6793
Join date : 2010-08-16
Age : 24
Location : ChinaTOWN

Back to top Go down

Re: MAYBE, XD - Application

Post by [KN]NoLimit on Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:49 am

Oextar i guess o_o

_________________________________

avatar
[KN]NoLimit
Administrator

Posts : 113
Experience : 6758
Join date : 2010-08-06
Age : 24
Location : Elk Grove, California

http://redemption.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Re: MAYBE, XD - Application

Post by [KN]xVan on Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:02 am

*facepalm* does he still play?

_________________________________
CLICK IT FOOL!
avatar
[KN]xVan
Moderator

Posts : 222
Experience : 6793
Join date : 2010-08-16
Age : 24
Location : ChinaTOWN

Back to top Go down

Re: MAYBE, XD - Application

Post by [KN]NoLimit on Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:10 am

I guess o.e I care less now tho lol

-btw, like the new look of our forum?-

_________________________________

avatar
[KN]NoLimit
Administrator

Posts : 113
Experience : 6758
Join date : 2010-08-06
Age : 24
Location : Elk Grove, California

http://redemption.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Re: MAYBE, XD - Application

Post by [KN]xVan on Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:54 am

[KN]NoLimit wrote:I guess o.e I care less now tho lol

-btw, like the new look of our forum?-
very nice of course

_________________________________
CLICK IT FOOL!
avatar
[KN]xVan
Moderator

Posts : 222
Experience : 6793
Join date : 2010-08-16
Age : 24
Location : ChinaTOWN

Back to top Go down

Re: MAYBE, XD - Application

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum